A day at St Peter’s Primary School
Please find below a breakdown of our school day. If you need more information or if you have any questions regarding our school day, please contact us.
Keystage 1 and 2
- Breakfast Club opens at 8am in the hall
- School starts at 9am. (The children are expected to line up in the playground in their classes when the bell rings at 8.55am).
- KS1 have a playtime at 10.10am until 10.25 am.
- Whole school assembly begins at 10.25am and finishes at 10.45am or at 9.15 until 9.30 on a Monday.
- KS2 have a play time from 10.45am – 11am.
- Lunchtimes are as follows
– Reception – 11.45am – 12.45pm. (+full time nursery pupils)
– Key stage 1 – 12 until 1pm.
– Key stage 2 – 12.15 until 1.15pm.
- KS1 have another playtime at 2.15 until 2.30 pm.
- School finishes at 3.30pm.
- AM starts at 8.30 until 11.30
- PM starts at 12.45 until 3.45
- Full time nursery 8.30 until 3.45( with lunch)
Designated person for safeguarding: Mrs Anne-Marie Bahlol.
Deputy person: Claudette Green Farray