1 Vacancy available
We are looking for an innovative part-time EYFS teacher/NQT to join our team.
Post: EYFS Teacher – M1 or above for 2 days a week
Responsibility: Main scale teacher
Start: Required for September 2018 (Maternity cover 1 year fixed term)
St. Peter’s is a one-form entry, friendly school serving a vibrant and culturally diverse community, committed to achieving the highest standards for all pupils. Rated Good by Ofsted with Outstanding behaviour and safety (Ofsted 2017).
We are looking for:
- The ability to teach across EYFS – Nursery, Reception and even Year 1;
- A track record of consistently high standards in teaching, learning and behaviour management;
- The ability to work positively within a small team;
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm for teaching children from all backgrounds;
- An ability to work in partnership with pupils, parents, staff, governors, the parish and the wider community;
- A commitment to the school’s Christian ethos.
We will offer you:
- An enthusiastic, supportive and forward-thinking team;
- Friendly, motivated, committed staff;
- An inclusive and diverse school community (set in a fantastic location – great links to London’s finest landmarks!);
- Supportive Governors and parents;
- Happy and motivated children;
- A firm commitment to professional development for all;
- A parking permit if you live out of the borough.
Closing date for applications: Friday 11th May 2018 at 4pm
Interviews will be held during w/c: Monday 21st May 2018
More information & to apply
We encourage all applicants to visit the school. Contact Anne-Marie Bahlol (Headteacher) 020 7703 4881. If you would like more information about this role and wish to apply, please download the information offered above.
Please send your completed application to Mrs Anne-Marie Bahlol, Headteacher:
St Peter’s School is committed to the safeguarding of children, All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced CRB check. St Peter’s School is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity.